UKAEA Pensions

Skip Navigation

Home Page

Fixed term appointment

If you commenced employment on a fixed term contract and are offered a permanent contract, you should consult your employee representative  or the scheme administrators if you wish to establish if there is any possibility of transferring benefits from a previous pension arrangement now that you have a permanent contract with your employer.