UKAEA Pensions

Skip Navigation

Home Page

Change of address or bank details

You must advise the scheme administrators immediately of any change in your permanent address and you must provide details of a current Bank or Building Society account into which your pension may be paid. A delay in doing so could result in late payment of your pension or even the suspension of the payments being made.

A form for the notification of a change of these details is available via the following link click here to access form