UKAEA Pensions

Skip Navigation

Home Page

Complaints and disputes

There will be occasions when you have a query about the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority pension scheme. The first step to resolve a query is to contact the scheme administrators and in the majority of cases they will be able to clarify the position quickly. But where this cannot be achieved the Scheme has in place an Internal Disputes Resolution Procedure. To view a copy of the full procedure click here.

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) can be contacted to assist you or your beneficiaries with any pensions query you may have particularly if you have a dispute or disagreement with the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority pension administrators, which you wish to or have raised under the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority scheme’s own Internal Disputes Resolution Procedure. TPAS can be contacted at:

11 Belgrave Road
London, SW1V 1RB

Website address: Telephone: 0300 123 1047

The Pensions Ombudsman

If TPAS is unable to resolve any problems then you can contact the Pensions Ombudsman at the same address. The Ombudsman is able to investigate and determine any complaint or dispute of fact or law relating to pension schemes. However, in respect of the CPS, which is a statutory scheme, the Ombudsman is empowered to determine any complaint alleging injustice as a result of maladministration in connection with any act or omission of those responsible for administration of the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority pension schemes.