UKAEA Pensions

Skip Navigation

Home Page

Living Abroad

If you live abroad your pension payments can be paid directly into a bank overseas using the Worldlink Payment Service. This payment method eliminates the need to pay through intermediate bank branches in the United Kingdom thus reducing any incurring bank charges.

Please contact the scheme administrators for information regarding this payment system.To claim UK tax exemption you should write to the following address:-

Financial Intermediaries and Claims Office
Fitz Roy House
PO Box 46

Telephone number: 0115 974 2127