UKAEA Pensions

Skip Navigation

Home Page

Tax queries

If you have any queries regarding the tax on your UK Atomic Energy Authority pension, you should contact the HM Revenue and Customs office at the following address quoting the reference number 961/930210X and your own personal National Insurance number:-

PAYE &. Self Assessment

HM Revenue and Customs

BX9 1AS 


Telephone number: 0300 200 3300 

The scheme administrators must deduct tax from your pension in accordance with the tax code supplied by HM Inspector of Taxes.