UKAEA Pensions

Skip Navigation

Home Page

Guidance for Pensioners

If you need to talk to somebody about your pension, please contact the scheme administrators.

The information on this site is for general use and is provided for information purposes only. It cannot cover specific protected rights that apply to a very limited number of employees.

If you need any further information about your own United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority pension you should contact the scheme administrators.

If you need information about your State pension you should contact the Department of Work and Pensions. Their website can be accessed at

How to use this website